Are you a cosmetic scientist under 35?
If so then don’t miss this chance to win a trip to this year’s IFSCC Conference in Milan, Italy (30 September-2 October).
Applicants need to submit a 500-3,000 word essay on one of these five topics:
- The importance of eco-sustainability in cosmetics
- Positive contributions of the cosmetic industry to our world
- Biggest challenges to the cosmetic industry in the next decade
- Ten most important recent innovations in the cosmetic field
- The next big disruptor/advancement in cosmetics OR The future direction of cosmetics
Essays should be submitted electronically to email@example.com along with the information requested on the entry form, found here. A copy of the essay should also be sent to the office of the Member Society to which the applicant belongs.
Applicants must be members of good standing in their Society, which in turn must be current in its Federation subscription. Applicants must submit proof that they are actively employed in a technical capacity in the cosmetic industry or related academia and that they meet the relevant requirements.
Please note that the Award winner must attend the Conference and accept the Prize in person.
All eligible candidates are urged to apply. Deadline for entries is 1 July 2019
Press the link below to apply